How it Works
RegisterRegister to participate anytime up till two days before the September 10th submission deadline. You'll receive:
- Virtual support from Redwood Core Team members
- An invitation to a weekly virtual meetup (optional)
- Access to a private Discord channel
- Connect with other participants and build a team
- FREE Redwood Stickers 🤩
- Raffle entry giving away two RedwoodJS Conference Tickets. (Winners announced Tuesday, August 29th)
BuildYou'll have until 11:59pm PT September 10, 2023 to build your project.
SubmitSubmit your final project for review.
Final Submission details and instructions will be provided to registrations before the deadline.
PresentFinalists present during the conference.
Three finalists, and four runners-up, will be selected. Finalists will present to a panel of judges during the conference.
We will be awarding $10k (USD) in prizes. Here’s the breakdown:
- 1st Place - $5k
- 2nd Place - $2k
- 3rd Place - $1k
- 4 Runners Up - $500 each
Additionally, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive 1 complimentary ticket to the conference, lodging during the event, and airfare for one individual from your team.
Finalists are encouraged to attend the conference but not required to do so. All finalists are required to present during the conference, either in person or virtually.
Winners will be selected based on:
- Solves real-world problems
- Demonstrates innovation in approach and solutions
- Delivers a fast and efficient user experience
- Showcases a well-thought-out and creative design
- Ensures ease of use and intuitive interaction
- Displays exceptional quality and attention to detail
- Incorporates interesting and unique elements that captivate users
This is not a pitch for funding. Projects will not be judged based on commercial application, which means whether or not your project is or could generate revenue is not a factor in this competition.
Rules & Requirements
- Your project must use RedwoodJS.
- Team sizes must be between 1 and 3 members.
- Your final submission will require a demonstration video and/or working demo.
- Final submissions must be new projects, started after August 3, 2023.
- If you’re under 18, you will need to obtain written permission from a parent or legal guardian to enter.
- For your final submission, you must provide a link to your project on GitHub.
- Closed-source code is not permitted.
- Register for the competition anytime up to two days before the final submission deadline on September 10, 2023.
- You'll have until 11:59pm PT September 10, 2023 to build your project.
- The Redwood team will select three finalists by September 15, 2023 to present their projects at the RedwoodJS Conference.
For any questions or to revoke a submission, please contact David at email@example.com
- This is not a pitch for funding.
- The RedwoodJS team cannot be held liable for any reason, and reserve the right to disqualify any submission for any reason they see fit.
- RedwoodJS reserves the right to make adjustments to the rules in case of abuse.
- All decisions and rulings are final.
- Any taxes or other fees are the responsibility of the winner, and will not be paid by us.
- RedwoodJS Core Team Members cannot participate.